Changing Skins Through the Badlion Client
Have you ever wanted to change your Minecraft skin without leaving the game? This is now possible with the new Badlion Client skin changer! It allows you to change your Minecraft skin quickly, as well as apply other players' skins!
In this article, you will find the following topics about this new Badlion Client feature:
- Finding the Skin Changer
- The Main Menu of Badlion Client
- The In-game Pause/ESC Menu
- Using the Skin Changer - Applying Other Players' Skins
- Using Other Features of the Skin Changer
Finding the Skin Changer
We used to have this feature on our launcher; we felt it was more appropriate to add it to the client itself.
- To find the skin changer, you first need to launch the game through the launcher.
- You can access this feature in two places: on the main menu of Badlion Client or in-game. The skin changer button has a Minecraft character inside it - locate this button and click on it to open the skin changer.
The Main Menu of Badlion Client
The In-game Pause/ESC menu
Using the Skin Changer - Applying Other Players' Skins
Our new skin changer allows you to choose any player's skin and apply it without leaving the game. How cool is that? To do this, you need to open the skin changer, locate the search bar at the top of the menu, type the player's name and click the "Add" button. Make sure to click on the added skin to apply it.
Make sure to write the name of the account correctly. It is impossible to search for skins using the player's previous names; you need to write their current Minecraft name.
Using Other Features of the Skin Changer
Once you have added new Minecraft skins, you can now do a couple of things, such as:
- You can add the recently added skins to your favorite skins tab. To do this, you need to hover the mouse cursor over the skin and click the little star icon at the top right corner of the skin. This feature allows you to filter skins you like from the other skins you have added.
- Remove the skin from your skin's library. To do this, you need to hover the mouse cursor over the skin you want to remove and click the "X" button.
- You can save your old skins. If you save your old skins and change skins, you won't lose your old skin. You can save skins by clicking the "Save" button that appears when you hover the mouse cursor over the skin.