Most laptops (and some desktop computers) have more than one GPU: an integrated GPU and a dedicated GPU. If you want to learn the difference between these two GPUs, please take a look at this official Intel support article: click here.
If your game does not perform as well as you expect with your high-performance graphics card, it may be running with the wrong GPU.
Making Badlion Client use your high-performance GPU
Do the following to switch to the dedicated GPU:
- Open Windows Graphics Settings.
- Locate the "Browse" button under "Custom options for apps" and click on it.
- Locate the Badlion Client's JRE folder (C:\ProgramData\BadlionClient\jre1.8.0_202\bin), find javaw.exe, and double-click on it.
- Find Java(TM) Platform SE binary in the applications list, click on it, then click the "Options" button.
- Select the high-performance GPU and click the "Save" button to apply the changes.
- Done! You can now open Badlion Client!