Skyblock - Events
The "Events" category of our Skyblock Mod offers various features to help you enhance the event experience on Hypixel Skyblock. You can find more detailed information about each feature below.
How can I access this category?
- The first thing you should do is locate, enable, and open the Skyblock Mod settings. If you do not know how to do it, check this Skyblock Mod help article: https://support.badlion.net/hc/en-us/articles/5258654487826-Skyblock-Mod
- Once you have opened the Skyblock Mod settings, click on "Events".
Skyblock - Events settings
Once you click on "Events", you will see the following settings:
Explaining Skyblock - Events settings
1. Mythological Ritual - Red Particles - when this setting is enabled, it shows thick and red particles on griffin burrows.
2. Mythological Ritual - Announce Mythos Loot - when this setting is enabled, it shows rare drops in the chat and plays a sound.
3. Mythological Ritual - Show Burrow In Chat - when this setting is enabled, it says "Burrow Nearby!" in the chat when you get near a burrow.
4. Mythological Ritual - Ping Nearby Particles - when this setting is enabled, it plays a ping sound when you get near a burrow.
5. Mythological Ritual - Show Waypoints - this setting no longer works due to Hypixel changes. It used to show waypoints to all burrows in the lobby.
Since this setting has been force-disabled, none of the other waypoint-related settings work.
6. Mythological Ritual - Show Refresh Duration - when this setting is enabled, it shows a timer till the next burrow refresh. Burrows data gets refreshed every 3 minutes.
7. Mythological Ritual - Sound Volume - this setting allows you to change the volume of the ping sounds mentioned above.
8. Jerry Mayor - Jerry Spawn Alert - when this setting is enabled, it shows a warning on the screen informing you that Jerry has spawned near you.
9. Jerry Mayor - Jerry Spawn Tracker - when this setting is enabled, it shows how many boxes for each rarity you have got from Jerry.
10. Jerry Mayor - Jerry Spawn Cooldown - when this setting is enabled, it shows how much time is left before you can check a box again.