Skyblock - Items/Inventory
Have you ever wanted to view all items' recipes without going through various in-game menus or online websites or see what items you have in your backpacks simply by moving the mouse over the backpack? The Badlion Client Skyblock mod has various in-game features to allow you to see these and other things to make your gameplay easier and more fun.
How can I access this category?
- The first thing you should do is locate, enable, and open the Skyblock Mod settings. If you do not know how to do it, check this Skyblock Mod help article: https://support.badlion.net/hc/en-us/articles/5258654487826-Skyblock-Mod
- Once you have opened the Skyblock Mod settings, click on "Items/Inventory".
Skyblock - Items/Inventory settings
Once you click on "Items/Inventory", you will see the following settings:
Explaining Skyblock - Items/Inventory settings
1. Show Backpack Preview - do you have lots of backpacks but do not want to open each of them to find something you are looking for? With this Skyblock setting, you can view backpacks by simply moving your mouse cursor over them.
You can also enable the setting to allow you to preview backpacks by pressing the SHIFT key.
2. Make Backpack Inventories Colored - when this setting is enabled, it changes the color of the backpack preview to the same color that you have changed your backpack to.
3. Show Personal Compactor Preview - when this setting is enabled, it shows a preview of your personal compactor - it acts the same way as the backpack preview function.
4. Glowing Dropped Items - when this setting is enabled, it adds a glow around dropped items. Please remember that you need to be playing on 1.12.2+ Minecraft versions to see a glow around dropped items.
5. Item Rarity Showcase - when this setting is enabled, it adds a background behind an item colored the same color as their rarity; here are some examples:
|Rarity Name||Rarity Color||Item Rarity Preview|
|Special & Very Special||Red|
6. Hotbar Drop Confirmation - when this setting is enabled, it adds extra protection for your items and prevents you from accidentally dropping them. It requires you to press the drop key twice to drop an item. It also says "Confirm by dropping again" in the chat when you first press the drop key. It is still possible to drop items when this setting is enabled.
7. Prevent Selling/Dropping Rare Items - when this setting is enabled, it prevents you from dropping and selling rare items. Trying to drop items while this setting is enabled will show this message in the chat: "Dropping was canceled because the item is rare or a tool."
8. Lock Inventory Slots - this setting allows you to lock specific inventory and armor slots. When this setting is enabled, and if you have locked your inventory slots, it won't let you move the locked items (armor, weapons, tools, blocks, etc.). To lock an inventory slot, move your mouse over it and press the lock key (by default, it is set to L). You will notice that a lock symbol has appeared on your inventory slot. Move your mouse over the inventory slot and press L again to unlock it. You can change the lock keybind to any key you want.
9. Show Item Base Stat Boost - when this setting is enabled, it shows base/default stats for the item you have hovered your mouse cursor over.
10. Show If Item Is Recombobulated - when this setting is enabled, it says "RARITY UPGRADED" when you move your mouse cursor over the item.
You can also change the color of the "RARITY UPGRADED" message.
11. Don't Reset Cursor Between Inventories - If you have this setting turned off, every time you open the ender chest (just an example) through the Skyblock Menu, your cursor will go back to the default position - in the middle of the screen. Enabling this setting will stop the cursor from going back to the default position.
12. Cake Bag Preview - when this setting is enabled, it shows what is inside the Cake Bag when you move your mouse cursor over it. It acts the same as the backpack preview feature.
13. Show Gemstone Buffs - when this setting is enabled, it shows what gemstone buffs your item has in the tooltip. To see these buffs, you simply need to hover your mouse cursor over the item that has gemstones applied to it.
If you want to learn more information about Skyblock Gemstones, check out the official Hypixel wiki: https://wiki.hypixel.net/Gemstone
14. Show Power Scroll Buffs - when this setting is enabled, it shows what power scroll buffs have been added to the item. To see these buffs, you simply need to hover your mouse cursor over the item that has power scrolls applied to it.
If you want to learn more information about Skyblock Power Scrolls, check out the official Hypixel wiki: https://wiki.hypixel.net/Power_Scrolls
15. Show Ability Cooldown Timer - when this setting is enabled, it shows a cooldown timer of the right-click ability of your item. Once it reaches 0 and disappears from the screen, you can use the item ability again.
You can also customize this feature by using the adjustment settings that show up when you enable the "Show Ability Cooldown Timer" setting.
16. Items/Recipe UI - when this setting is enabled, it shows a list of all Skyblock items on the right side of the screen whenever you open any menu.
You can use the buttons at the bottom of the menu to filter categories and sort items.
It allows you to search for any item, see its abilities and base stats, and view its recipe (you need to click on the item to view its recipe).
17. Items/Recipe UI - Toggle - if you do not want to see the items list every time you open inventory or chests but do not want to disable it entirely, you can use the Toggle setting. You need to enable it and add a keybind to open/hide the list. For example, if you set it to O, you will need to press O to see the items list.
18. Items/Recipe UI - Display Type - this setting allows you to choose between two types: pagination and scrolling. If you select the pagination type, you will need to click the pagination numbers to view different pages of items. If you choose the scrolling type, you will need to scroll down to view all items in the list.
19. Items/Recipe UI - Render Item Cosmetics - if you enable this setting, it will include cosmetic items in the list, such as pet skins, furniture, minion skins, etc.
20. Enhanced Minion Menu - whenever you open a Minion Menu with this setting enabled, you will be shown if you have the needed buffs to maximize your XP, how much XP you'll get from that minion as well as an estimate on how many coins you could earn from them.