Skyblock - Fishing
Have you ever wanted to know how good your fishing sessions are or how many and what kind of baits are in the fishing bag? Our Skyblock Mod has these and other features to enhance your fishing experience.
How can I access this category?
- The first thing you should do is locate, enable, and open the Skyblock Mod settings. If you do not know how to do it, check this Skyblock Mod help article: https://support.badlion.net/hc/en-us/articles/5258654487826-Skyblock-Mod
- Once you have opened the Skyblock Mod settings, click on "Fishing".
Skyblock - Fishing settings
Once you click on "Fishing", you will see the following settings:
Explaining Skyblock - Fishing settings
1. Enabling Fishing Utilities - Fishing Utilities is a QoL feature that will ensure you are maximizing your fishing. The mod contains the following features: Fishing Time, Sea Creatures, Milestones, Session XP, Last Session XP, Pet, Fishing [level], and Expertise [level].
If you enable this setting, you need to start fishing in water or lava for the feature to show up on the screen.
2. Fishing Sound Indicator - when this setting is enabled, it lets you know when you have caught a fish by playing a ding sound. Make sure to enable sounds in Minecraft Sound Settings, or else this feature will not work.
3. Legendary Sea Creature Warning - when this setting is enabled, it displays a warning on your screen when you catch a legendary sea creature.
You can find all the legendary sea creatures by typing the /scg command in the chat on Hypixel Skyblock.
4. Bait List - are you getting tired of constantly checking the fishing bag to see how many baits you have left for fishing? This Skyblock Mod setting allows you to see which and how many baits you have in your fishing bag.
5. Show Expertise Kills - expertise is an enchantment that levels up every time you get a specific number of sea creatures. When this setting is enabled, it shows how many expertise kills you have got on your fishing rod.
You can also change its color by clicking the color selector that shows up under the "Show Expertise Kills" setting when you enable it.
6. Hide Fishing Rods - when this setting is enabled, it hides all fishing rods and strings from other players when you are fishing. This setting is helpful if you fish with many users in a small area not to lose track of your fish tracking. Keep in mind that this feature works only when you cast your rod.
7. Enable Fish Tracker - when this setting is enabled, it notifies you when you are about to catch a fish. This setting allows you to choose two types of markers: "Exclamation Marker" and "Distance Marker".
- The exclamation marker changes its color to dark red when you need to pull out the rod.
- The distance marker shows the distance of the fish. When it shows "0m", you need to pull out the rod.