Skyblock - Enchant Colors
Have you ever wanted to have max enchants displayed in a different color to avoid any confusion when checking items with lots of enchantments? You can use our Skyblock mod to change the color of specific or all basic/max enchantments.
How can I access this category?
- The first thing you should do is locate, enable, and open the Skyblock Mod settings. If you do not know how to do it, check this Skyblock Mod help article: https://support.badlion.net/hc/en-us/articles/5258654487826-Skyblock-Mod
- Once you have opened the Skyblock Mod settings, click on "Enchant Colors".
Skyblock - Enchant Colors settings
Once you click on "Enchant Colors", you will see the following settings:
Explaining Skyblock - Enchant Colors settings
1. Replace Roman Numerals - if you enable this setting, it replaces Roman numerals with Arabic numerals. For example, Sharpness VII gets changed to Sharpness 7.
2. Show Item Anvil Uses - if you enable this setting, it shows how many times the anvil was used to put enchanted books on the item. The more anvil uses it has, the more EXP it takes to put a new enchant book. It is helpful if you plan to buy a new weapon but do not want to spend too much EXP on adding new enchants.
3. Hide Grey Enchants - if you enable this setting, it hides Vanilla Minecraft enchants (they are shown as grey enchants) on items.
4. Organize Long Enchantment Lists - if you have a lot of enchantments added to the item, the enchantment list might be a bit clustered. This setting allows you to organize the enchantment list and make it look much better.
5. Custom Enchant Colors - this setting allows you to change the color of any enchantment, including basic and maxed ones.
- To change the color of all basic or max enchants colors, you need to enable the "Custom Enchant Colors" setting, click on the "+" button (it will change to "-"), and use the color selectors.
- Once you have changed it, you need to click the "Add Max Enchants" & "Add HyperMax Enchants" buttons, as shown in the screenshot below.
- If you want to change the color of a specific enchantment, you need to find your enchantment in the enchants list or use the search bar at the top right corner of the mods menu, then click on the settings button (cogwheel) and choose the right color. Make sure to tick the checkbox on the left side of the color selector box, or else it will not let you change the color.
- You can also change the color of specific enchant levels (e.g. Sharpness 1, 2, 3, etc.) by using the "[<]", "[<=]", "[=]", "[>=]" "[>]" buttons or the "Greater Than or Equal To" slider.