Skyblock - Combat
The "Combat" category of the Skyblock Mod offers various tools to enhance your combat experience on Hypixel Skyblock. Most of the settings available in this category are directly related to combat weapons.
How can I access this category?
- The first thing you should do is locate, enable, and open the Skyblock Mod settings. If you do not know how to do it, check this Skyblock Mod help article: https://support.badlion.net/hc/en-us/articles/5258654487826-Skyblock-Mod
- Once you have opened the Skyblock Mod settings, click on "Combat".
Skyblock - Combat settings
Once you click on "Combat", you will see the following settings:
Explaining Skyblock - Combat settings
1. Stop Bow Charge From Resetting - when you kill a mob (with this feature disabled) and your bow is charged, it will reset. It's giving a slight delay between your shots. With this feature enabled, you can shoot any mob, and your bow won't reset while it is charging.
2. Hide Skeleton Helmet Bones - the Skeleton Helmet has three bones flying around the head when it's worn; sometimes, it can be distracting. The "Hide Skeleton Helmet Bones" setting allows you to disable all three bones that fly around the helmet when it's worn.
3. Skeleton Helmet Bones Bar - bones that fly around the head when wearing the Skeleton Helmet act as protection - you are immune to the first three hits of your enemy. It's essential to see how many bones are left - that is why we have included the setting to allow you to see how many bones are left on your screen.
You can change the size and position of it and every other HUD mod through the GUI editor; click here to find a tutorial about it.
4. Change Health Bar Color for Wither & Poison - when this setting is enabled, it changes the color of the health bar depending on the effect you've got - dark gray if withered, dark green if poisoned. Here are two screenshots showing the health bar when both effects are active:
5. Turn Bow Green When Using Toxic Arrow Poison - the Toxic Arrow Poison is an item you can get from the Tarantula Broodfather boss. It can be sold for a reasonable price. However, the bow automatically uses the Toxic Arrow Poison when it gets inside the inventory. If unnoticed, you may end up using all Toxic Arrow Poison instead of selling it. The "Turn Bow Green When Using Toxic Arrow Poison" setting makes the bow you hold green to let you know that you are using Toxic Arrow Poison from your inventory.
6. Show Sword Kills - when this setting is enabled, it shows how many kills each Skyblock sword has. The screenshot below shows where you can find it.
You can also change the color of this option by clicking the color selector right below the "Show Sword Kills" setting.
7. Hide Not Crits - when this setting is enabled, it does not show the damage number on the entity if it's not a critical hit. By default, non-critical hits appear as gray numbers; enabling this setting hides gray damage numbers.
8. Format Damage - have you ever been confused about what damage you get on mobs, especially if the damage number appears too long and for a split second? Do not worry; we have got you covered. You can enable this setting to format your damage on mobs. For example, if you got 793240 damage, this setting would format it to 793,240 or 793,24k. You can configure it using the format settings below the "Format Damage" setting.