Skyblock - Auctions/Bazaar
The "Auctions/Bazaar" category of the Skyblock mod contains various features related to the Auction House and Bazaar to enhance your shopping and selling experience. It offers you tools to help you decide on the correct sell prices and easily access whatever you need from the Auction House.
How can I access this category?
- The first thing you should do is locate, enable, and open the Skyblock Mod settings. If you do not know how to do it, check this Skyblock Mod help article: https://support.badlion.net/hc/en-us/articles/5258654487826-Skyblock-Mod
- Once you have opened the Skyblock Mod settings, click on "Auctions/Bazaar".
Skyblock - Auctions/Bazaar settings
Once you click on "Auctions/Bazaar", you will see the following settings menu:
Explaining Skyblock - Auctions/Bazaar settings
1. Auction House - this is one of the core features of the "Skyblock - Auctions/Bazaar" section. This feature allows you to open the custom Badlion Client Auction House simply by pressing a key. You can change that key right under the "Auction House" setting. The video below showcases what filters you can select using the custom Auction House.
2. Bazaar Helper - this is a simple Bazaar feature that lets you know when Bazaar items are outdated or OK/ready to be bought/sold. It looks like this in the game:
3. Bazaar Suggestions - this feature suggests the best price for items. It looks like this in the game:
It shows up when you open Bazaar.
4. Show Item Price Info - if this option is enabled, it shows the following information when you move your mouse cursor over the item in inventory, chests, etc.:
- Lowest BIN Average
- AH Average
- Clean Lowest BIN
- AH Clean Average
- AH Sales
- Clean AH Sales
For Bazaar items, it shows the following information:
- Bazaar Insta-Sell
- Bazaar Insta-Buy
- NPC Sell Price
5. Show Item Price With Keybind - you can enable this setting and press the toggle key to display price information for each item. It is helpful if you do not want to see price information all the time but when it is necessary.