The Badlion Client settings offer you the possibility to adjust the game to your preferences and enhance your gameplay experience to its finest.
How do I open the Settings?
- Press ESC and click on “BLC Options”. You can also press “Right-Shift” and press “Settings” in the top left corner of the menu.
- Select the “Graphics” category.
- The Graphics category is split up into three parts, the “Graphics” part, the “Render Options” part, and the “Scaling” part.
- The first section allows you to enable Scrollable Tooltips, adjust the Size Limit, the Max High and enable the “Persist movement keys in GUI” option.
- At the top of the Render Options, you can enable the “Ore Overlays”, the “Weather”, and the “Dirt Screen”.
- Below that, you can center the “Potion Inventory”, enable the “Borderless Fullscreen” and “Block Harvest Particles”.
- At the bottom of the Render Options, you can enable the “Model Bobbing Only” option, disable the Achievements, or even disable the “Crosshair in F5”.
- The last thing you can adjust in the Graphics Category is the “Global Scale”. You can do this in the “Scaling” section of the Graphics Category.