The Bedwars Upgrade Display is a mod introduced in Badlion 3.0 that displays all current game upgrade displays. This mod will show every upgrade present within the recent game, from offensive to defensive to traps.
How to enable Bedwars Upgrade Display
Enabling Bedwars Upgrade Display is quite simple. Navigate to the mod section of the client by pressing the default button "right shift", which should open a slideout menu listing all the features present in the Badlion Client.
The menu should look like this. After opening the menu, navigate to the search bar and type in "Bedwars Upgrade Display". This will filter out the mod.
The mod icon should look like this:
To enable the mod, press the toggle button underneath the icon. To configure all the mod's settings, you can simply just click once on the actual icon. This should open up the configuration settings and allow you to configure all the settings for your preferences.
Upon purchasing an upgrade, each upgrade will be displayed in a box. Each level of upgrades will also be displayed, stating the upgrade level. For example, when you upgrade protection 1 to protection 2, the upgrade will change from 1 to 2 in the box. The box is categorized into two sections, "Upgrades" and "Traps". The Upgrades area will state all the upgrades to the game. These upgrades can include Protection, Sharpness, Maniac Miner, etc. Traps can include Miner Fatigue Trap, Alarm Traps, etc.
- "Hide When No Upgrades" simply hides the box when there are no upgrades or traps present in-game.
- "Effect Names"
- "Display Cost of Upgrades" will display the cost of each trap or upgrade next to the upgrade/trap.
- "Display Upgrade" will display all upgrades.
- "Display Traps" will display all traps.
- "Text Shadow" will add a shadow to the text within the box.
- "Border Width" will increase/decrease the border depending on user preference.
- "Upgrade title" will change the color of the upgraded title.
- "Upgrade text" will change the color of the upgrade text.
- "Traps title" will change the color of the trap's title.
- "Traps text" will change the color of the trap's text.
- "Upgrade Cost" will change the color of the upgrade cost.
- "Max Cost" will change the color of the maximum cost the upgrade/trap needs.
- "Background" will change the color of the background of the box:
- "Background Border" will change the color of the background border of the box.
By clicking the "Hide Excluded Upgrades" category, you can hide the upgrades necessary. These upgrades range from Sharpness, Protection to Heal Pool and Dragon Buff.
Enabling the "Roman Numeral Levels" will change the upgrade level to roman numerals.
Enabling "Badlion Font" will add Badlion Font to everything within the box.
Enabling "Hide in F3" will hide the box and its contents when F3 is pressed.