The friend settings allow you to adjust settings relating to the Badlion Client friend system.
You can find the Friends setting by doing the following:
- Open the mod menu by clicking the keybind you've set for it. The default keybind is Right-Shift.
- Go to the “Settings” tab
- Click “Friends”
You are able to adjust the following settings:
- By clicking the grey box and pressing a key you can set a keybind to open the Friends menu.
Allow Invites From
- Selecting an item under the “Allow Invites From” dropdown will change who can send you invites.
- Selecting an item under the “Status” dropdown will change what your status will show for your friends.
Friend Invites Notifications
- Selecting an item under the “Friend Invites Notifications” dropdown will change where friend notifications show.
Show Current Server to Friends
- When enabled, your current server will be displayed in the friend’s menu.
Notify Friend Status Change
- When enabled, you will receive notifications when your friend’s status changes.