The menu setting allows you to adjust the settings for BLC-related menus.
Open the mod menu by clicking the keybind you’ve set for it. The default keybind is Right-Shift.
- Go to the “settings tab”
- Click “menus”
You are able to adjust the following settings:
Mod Menu Position:
- Changes whether the mod menu shows up in the center of your screen or off to the side.
Badlion Button Sounds:
- Allows you to toggle the Badlion button sounds exclusive to the client.
Menu Background Blur:
- When enabled, Badlion menus will have a blurred-out background when opened.
|With Menu Blur:|
|Without Menu Blur:|
Show Favorite Button For Mod Menu:
- When enabled, Mod Icons will have a togglable star. When toggled, the mod will be set as a “favorite” and appear in the favorite category.
|With Favorite Button:|
|Without Favorite Button:|
Mod Menu Keybind:
- Clicking on the gray box and hitting a key will set a keybind to open the mod menu. By default, this is set to right shift.
Global Search Keybind:
- Clicking on the gray box and hitting a key will set a keybind to open the global search menu.
This menu allows you to search through all settings/mods.
- Changes the scale of the user interface.
Outline On Notifications:
- Adds an outline to the notifications.
Rounded Corners On Notifications:
- Adds rounded corners to the notifications.
Allow Notifications From Servers:
- Allows the server to send notifications.
Show Example Notification:
- Shows an example notification after customizations have been set.
- Changes the position of the notification (can be displayed in any of the 4 corners of your screen).
Notification Slide Speed:
- Allows the customization of the speed for the notifications as they’re received.
- Allows you to disable or enable the animation used for the menus.
Menu Animation Speed
- Allows you to customize the speed the animation is executed by. The speed can be increased and decreased.