Performance plays a major role when it comes to your Minecraft experience. The Betterframes settings allow you to maximize the performance of the Badlion Client on your device using industry-leading technology!
Where do I find these settings?
- Press “Right Shift” to open the Badlion Client menu. Now head over to the Settings Section:
- Head over to the Betterframes category:
What settings should I enable?
This is based on your personal preference. Generally speaking, the more you enable, the more FPS you will get. These are the settings which we offer:
- You can decrease the Render Distance of Players, as well as various different Entities. (Passive, Hostile & Miscellaneous)
- However, you can also disable various different blocks and entities from being rendered. These are the to choose from:
- We also offer an “FPS Boost” feature. This feature does not negatively impact your gameplay experience and still optimizes your performance!
- We also offer the Lazy Chunk Loading, as well as Occlusion Culling options.
You can change, whether these options run in performance, balance, or quality mode using the drop-down menu. Like all other options, these two can be disabled at any time.
- You can also enable both World and Entity Movement Optimization settings, as well as a Smoother Lighting and a Low Graphics Mode.
- And last but not least, we have the Item Fast Render option, which will render all items in your inventory more efficient!