The Insider Rank has one of the most incredible features to come to nametags. The ability to put personalized borders around them.
To do this, you will need one essential thing: Insider Rank. Once you have bought an insider rank subscription, you may now follow the guide to get your border.
- Click "ESC" and click on the "Insider" Button found there
- Activate "Show Nametag Border"
- Open the "Nametag Border Menu"
Nametag Border Menu
Upon opening the menu you will see two dropdowns:
- Color Mode
Let's start by talking about the "Color Mode"
Color Mode determines how the border colors will look and showcase to yourself and other users. Therefore we added three options you can choose from.
Animation Speed changes the speed of the Stripped and Gradient Movements. It ranges from 1-50, 1 not moving while 50 is the fastest.
Direction determines the way "Striped" and "Gradient" move. Therefore there are only two options:
- Diagonal - Meaning it goes from the top left corner to the bottom right corner
- Circular - Meaning it follows a circular pattern from left to right
There are three simple steps to add a color
- Click "Add Color"
- Click on the newly created white box to open the color chooser
- Select the new color you want
Done! You have now created your nametag border. All that is left to do is click "Save" and you are all good to go!