Hello everyone! We're expanding the cosmetic team once again! This time, we're looking into hiring another model designer to join our talented team! This job position's hours will be flexible, and you will be paid for each cosmetic you design with us. It is possible that this might turn into a full-time position later on depending on how Badlion Client continues to evolve. Ideally, the candidate is 18+, but we are ok with accepting 16+ if it is the right person for the job.
The model designer should be very creative in their thinking and have prior experience already making models. The model designer will be given a description of a model or potentially also a sketch of a model and then need to create the model using 3d modeling software (Blender, Cinema 4D, etc). The model designer should feel comfortable making both smooth models (not pixelated like Minecraft) and voxel models (Minecraft cubic styled).
Example of smooth (poly) model: https://assets.badlion.net/store/images/products/shield41.png
Example of voxel model: https://assets.badlion.net/store/images/products/hat192.png
The model designer will work very closely with our graphics designers. They will need to have good communication skills and be able to generate mapping files that our graphics designers can easily work with to apply a skin to the model.
- 6+ Months of Blender or Cinema 4D experience
- Discord software to communicate with the team
- Join a weekly meeting (on Discord) for 30 minutes to give a status update of work/progress along with other graphics team members
- Self motivated individual who can set up their own schedule to complete tasks
- Ability to organize mapping files for graphics designers
- A flexible schedule to be able to work on the various models as we ask them (we won't ask for something with a 1 day deadline. We will give you enough time to complete them)
If you are interested in this job position, please send an email along with your resume/cv to doblox(at)badlion(dot)net with the topic "Model Designer Application." Please also include a few screenshots of some of your past work as well (we don't need the model files, screenshots are more than enough for us).
If you know anyone that is potentially interested in this position, feel free to forward them the information. Thanks and I look forward to reading your applications!