If you have been directed to this page, then you are looking for some help with why your FPS is worse than default Minecraft or older versions of Badlion Client.
You can help us by creating a profile timing with Badlion Client. Follow the steps below:
1. Open up Badlion Client Launcher and launch Minecraft on the desired version
2. Go into Singleplayer or Multiplayer and get your character into the situation with the lower FPS that you are experiencing.
3. Open up the "Esc" menu (hit <Esc>), and go to "BLC Options"
4. Click "Betterframes" on the left side.
5. Scroll down until you find the "Profiler" button and then click "Start"
6. Wait 30 seconds
7. When the notification appears that it has completed, close Minecraft
8. Scroll to the bottom of your Badlion Launcher, and click "Submit Bug Report"
9. When the forums open up, please add into your new thread that you are looking for FPS help and want a developer to look at your logs for debug profiling information.
10. Wait for our team to reach back out to you! Make sure to check your thread at least once a day.