Description of the position: The Client Moderator position is the front page of the client. It’s a combination of in-game moderation, Discord moderation, and user support. We currently have 3 platforms for support; our Discord, our forum and our in-game chats. It’s important that all aspects of our client are kept up-to-date, clean of toxicity and resourceful at all times. By joining our team, you will receive help from experienced staff members to develop an understanding of the problems most users face and how to resolve them.
We want you to
- Be curious, wanting to learn and improve yourself
- Have a creative and open mind
- Be able to work in a team to achieve bigger goals
- Have the determination to make our client the best client possible
- Excellent communication skills, able to form positive relationships with the rest of the team
- Have the capability to receive criticism and listening to others feedback to better yourself, in a non-reactionary way
- Ability to provide calm, mature and clear instructions to our playerbase
- Deep understanding of the features of the Badlion Client
- Knowledge of Windows, MacOS and troubleshooting
- Be able to speak fluently in different languages
- Previous experience helping game players of all ages and backgrounds
- Personal information: Please do not give out your personal information (ex : full real name, email) in your application. If we are in need of any more information other than what was asked in the application, we will ask you for it.
- Application Responses: If you have not received any response to your application within 30 days of it being sent, this means you’ve gotten denied. Please note that only the successful applicants will receive a response to their application.
- If accepted: If your application was accepted, one of our Client Manager will add you on discord and contact you there. Further information will be disclosed there about joining the client moderation team.
Do not contact any staff members regarding your staff application as it will result in an instant denial. You can only apply for this position once every two months.
- Basic Information
- Minecraft Username -
- Previous Username (link your namemc if there’s multiple) -
- Discord Username (ex : Prince_Flair#3878) -
- Country and Timezone -
- Age (Note : you must be over 13 to apply) -
- Gaming Twitter Link (If you have one) -
- Fluent Languages Spoken -
- Current rank (Insider or normal rank) -
- Do you have any past experience as a staff member on a public server? (Minecraft, Discord, or other games)
- Why have you decided to apply for the Client Moderator position?
- Using your past experiences (as staff or in real life), what skills have you learnt or developed that can benefit the client?
- Were you previously demoted or fired and if so, what was the reason and what would you do differently?
- Which Minecraft Server are you the most active on?
- What would you consider your greatest strength, and your biggest weakness?
- How much time could you contribute to the position?
- Have you previously applied for Client Moderator, and if so, when was your last application?
- Is there anything else we should know or that you would like to add?
How to Apply?
Apply now by emailing the filled in format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: "[EU/NA/AU/Other] Badlion Client Mod Team Application” and you could be the next person to join the Client Moderation team!