How can I use shaders on Badlion Client?
You first need to enable Optifine in the Badlion Client launcher before launching the game. Optifine is required for shaders. If you do not know how to enable Optifine, follow the instructions given in this help article: click here.
How can I install Shaders into Badlion Client?
First of all, ensure that the shader you are installing is made for the Minecraft version you want to use it on since not all shaders are compatible with other versions. Do the following:
- Open the Minecraft directory. Each operating system has a different way of opening the Minecraft directory; if you do not know how to find & open it on your operating system, follow the instructions given on this website: click here.
- Search for the "shaderpacks" folder and open it.
- Move the downloaded shader into the "shaderpacks" folder.
- There we go! You have now installed a shader into Badlion Client.
How can I use my shaders in the game?
You need to locate your Minecraft Video Settings and select your shaders. If you do not know how to do it, do the following:
- Press ESC and click the "MC Options" button.
- Click the "Video Settings" button.
- Click the "Shaders" button.
- There we go! You can now activate the shaders you installed!
Note: if you do not see your shaders in the shaders list, you are using the wrong Minecraft version. Not all shaders are compatible with all Minecraft versions.