Why should the Two-Factor Authentication stay activated?
Your Badlion account is more secure when you need a password and a verification code generated by your mobile device to sign in. If you remove this extra layer of security, you will only be asked for a password when you sign in from a different device. It might be easier for someone to break into your account.
How can I delete my Two-Factor Authentication?
- Go to the Badlion website (https://www.badlion.net/) and click on "Settings" in your profile dropdown.
- Find "Two Factor" and click the "Deactivate" button.
- Once you click on that button, you will receive a notification on the forums, and then you will need to go to your email and look for an email called "Badlion Client: Deactivate Two Factor Authentication."
- The email should look like this:
- You will need to put your password in the second box and click the "Deactivate" button to complete the deactivation.
- That's it! You have completed the deactivation!