What is a Two-Factor Authentication?
Two-factor authentication adds an extra layer of security to your Badlion account. Once enabled, you will be prompted to enter a code generated by your smartphone each time you log in to your Badlion account from a different device.
How can I activate my Two-Factor Authentication?
- Download & install any Two-Factor Authentication app on your mobile device from Google Play Store or Apple App Store. The most popular apps are Google Authenticator, Authy, and LastPass Authenticator.
- Once you have installed the app, go to the Badlion website (https://www.badlion.net/) and click on "Settings" in your profile dropdown.
- Open the downloaded app on your mobile device and scan the QR code using your mobile device's camera. If the camera does not work, you need to manually enter the code into the app, which is provided on the website under the QR code.
We have hidden the QR Code in the screenshot below for security reasons. Never share your QR Code with other people!
- Once you have scanned the QR code or manually entered the code into the app, write the code generated by your app in the top box where it says "Code" and your password in the second box where it says "Password".
- That's it! You have successfully activated two-factor authentication!