If you are encountering low FPS or drops when you play, please try/check the following:
- Open Badlion Client Settings, look for "Betterframes" and enable "FPS Boost" and other FPS improvement settings.
- Update your graphics drivers. Out-of-date drivers can impact overall computer performance, making this an important part of your overall computer maintenance.
- Make sure that your CPU and GPU are not spiking to 100%. If it is, you should be closing background applications that you are not currently using.
- Disable Optifine and see if this is still an issue. If you are no longer having issues, you should reset your Optifine configuration or find and fix the bad setting.
- Make sure you have enough RAM available on the system. If you are running out of free RAM, you will start experiencing FPS drops.
- Try allocating more memory for Badlion Client. If the game is running out of memory, you will notice lag spikes. We suggest keeping the allocated memory between 2-4GB of RAM (it depends on how much RAM your computer has).
- If you are still having FPS issues, run the FPS profiler so our developers can check your FPS logs.