What does it mean to request my data?
It's very simple! When you request your Badlion data, you are requesting all the information of the posts, edits, threads, and replies you have done on the Badlion forums.
How can I request my data?
To request your data, you will need to do the following steps:
- Click the "Settings" button in your Badlion profile
- Scroll down, find "Data Request", and click the Submit Data Request button.
- You should receive a confirmation notification.
- Go to the email you registered for your Badlion account and wait for an email called "Badlion Data Request". It should look like this:
- Be sure to have a program installed that lets you read .json files; without it, you won't be able to look at your data.