The MotionBlur mod is a visual setting that makes gameplay look more smooth.
How to use the MotionBlur mod
Important note: the MotionBlur mod won't work if Fast Render is turned on! Fast Render must be turned off!
Follow the instructions on how to disable Fast Render:
- Press ESC, then click on "Options…"
- Click on "Video Settings…"
- Click on "Performance…"
- Disable "Fast Render"
Once you have disabled Fast Render, you can enable the MotionBlur mod:
- Press ESC and click on "Badlion Client Settings".
- Search for "MotionBlur".
- Enable the mod and click on the settings button.
- The mod gives you only one customizable setting: change the amount of blur.
- Move the slider to the right side to increase the amount of blur (maximal possible amount of blur is 1.0), move the slider to the left side to decrease the amount of blur (minimal possible amount of blur is 0.01).
Suggested amount of blur is between 0.5 and 0.7. We do not suggest setting the amount of blur to more than 0.7 or the game might be unplayable.