The Badlion Client has a built-in emotes feature. You can express your current emotional state through these emotes.
All emotes are located in the Emotes menu. You can access it by pressing the "H" key on your keyboard. All the keybindings of the emotes feature can be changed in this menu. You can select any of the 6 available emote slots by clicking on their position in the wheel. After you have selected the right part of the wheel, select the emote you want to use in that part.
You can also change the keybinds and open Emote settings through the Emote menu.
After you have added emotes to the Emotes wheel through the Emotes menu, you can start using them in the game. You can open your emotes quick selection by pressing the "B" button. Navigate through this wheel by moving your mouse, or press the keybindings on your keyboard to use emotes.
Changing emote settings
The new Badlion Client 3.5 update introduced new emote settings. To view them, you need to open the Badlion Client slideout by pressing the right-shift key and navigate to the Settings tab at the top, and then click on a category called "Emotes".
Once you click on the Emotes category, you will see the following settings:
1. Emotes - you can use this option to toggle emotes. If you choose to disable emotes, you will not see other players performing them.
2. Hide cosmetics in emotes - if you do not want cosmetics to show while you and other players are performing emotes, enable this setting.
3. Hide held items in emotes - if you do not want held items to show while you and other players are performing emotes, enable this setting.
4. Hide name tags in emotes - if you do not want name tags to show while you and other players are performing emotes, enable this setting.
5. Hide armor in emotes - if you do not want armor to show while you and other players are performing emotes, enable this setting.
6. Make all emotes infinite - if you want emotes to continue without stopping, enable this setting.
7. Enable running in emotes - if you want emotes to not stop when you start walking/running, enable this setting.
8. See other players emote while running - if you want to see other players using emotes while they are running, enable this setting.
9. Default Emote Perspective - set the default perspective for when you start playing an emote. There are two options you can choose: third person and second person modes.