Armor Status Mod
ArmorStatus is the mod that displays your armor durability, so you can quickly, always be up-to-date with your equipment.
The mod allows you to see the durability of your armor with different colors, fonts, and positions.
Also, you can choose to see the maximum durability and percentages.
In this guide, we will see the following:
Enabling the Armor Status mod
- To enable this mod, you will need to open the mod menu by pressing Right Shift, find ArmorStatus, and tick the slider under the mod.
Using the Armor Status Mod
- Using these two settings, you can adjust the Background color of your displayed items and change the color of the Item's name. You can disable them by ticking the checkmark in front of them.
- Your Item's durability will change its color when they reach a certain number of damage; you can disable them by ticking the checkmark in front of them. To adjust the color, you need to click on it, and it will open a color menu where you can choose any color that you want for any % of the damage.
- Display mode will allow you to choose how you want the durability to be displayed. You have three options that you can choose.
1. Durability will only show you numbers.
2. Bar will only show you a durability bar.
3. Both will show you the durability and the bar.
- Display Orientation will allow you to choose if you want your ArmorStatus to be displayed Horizontally or Vertically.
- Durability Position will change the position of where the durability numbers are displayed. This does not affect the durability bar. You can choose if it will be displayed on the Top, Bottom, Left, or Right side of the armor.
- Locked Mode enabling this will keep your items together; if you disable it, you will be able to move your items separately.
- Text Shadow - by ticking this option, you will enable/disable the Text Shadow.
- Hide durability for an unbreakable item - it will hide the durability bar or number for an item that cannot be broken.
- Max Durability - will show you the current durability compared to the max durability.
- Percentage - by ticking this option, you will enable/disable the durability percentage.
- Item Names - will display the ArmorStatus item names.
- Enabled settings are currently shown in your ArmorStatus; if you disable any of them, it will stop showing the Item's information, e.g. durability, item name, etc.
- Badlion Font - enabling this option will change the default font to the Badlion font.
- Hide in F3 - this option allows you to hide the ArmorStatus in F3.