- The HD Skin feature allows for Insiders to upload their own HD skins onto Badlion and then use them once approved.
- The sizes of the skin can only be one of the following: 64px, 128px, 256px, 512px, or 1024px.
- The user uploads a skin by first: pressing ESC, clicking Badlion Client Settings and then going to the INSIDER tab at the top of the screen, and finally going to "Open HD Skins GUI".
- If you have the insider rank a menu should pop up, and then you click browse.
- When you click to browse you need to find your skin through your PC.
- Afterwards, you'll have to wait until for a staff member to approve or deny your skin.
- If your skin is denied a message saying "Denied" will show up in the skin board preventing you from using it.
- If your skin is approved you'll be able to activate it and it will replace your current skin while active.