The Waypoints Mod allows you to create visual waypoints showing locations in your Minecraft world.
Enabling The Mod
In order to enable the Waypoints mod, you will need to do the following:
- Open the mods menu by clicking the keybind you've set for it. The default keybind is Right-Shift.
- Search for “waypoints” in the search box and enable the first mod that appears using the toggle.
To use the waypoints mod open the mod settings by clicking on the mod in the mod menu. Once the settings are open, select “create waypoint”. A box with waypoint settings should show up.
You can adjust the following settings for individual waypoints under the waypoint mod.
- Changes the keybind to open the waypoint menu.
Allow Mod API
- When enabled, servers that incorporate Badlions Mod API can add temporary waypoints.
Prompt Add Waypoint In Chat
- When enabled, this will prompt you when a server wants to add a waypoint if the Allow Mod API toggle is enabled.
You can adjust the following settings for individual waypoints included in the waypoint mod. To access these settings, click the gear icon to the right of the selected waypoint.
- Changes the name that will appear for the waypoint.
X, Y, Z
- Changes the X, Y, and Z coordinates respectively.
- Changes the background color of the waypoint mark. This will only show if the background check box is ticked.
- Changes the color of the text included on a waypoint text marker.
- Toggles whether the text marker for a waypoint is visible in a world.
- When enabled, the waypoint will be shown in all worlds/servers.
- When enabled, the waypoint will only show in the dimension it was set in (i.e. Nether, End, Overworld).
- When enabled, waypoint text will use the Badlion font.
With Badlion Font
Without Badlion Font
- When enabled, the waypoint will visually show a light beam.
Beam To Bedrock
- When enabled, the light beam for a waypoint will show down to bedrock instead of above the set waypoint. Note, the beam marker toggle must be enabled for this to have an effect.
- This will change the color of a waypoint beam.
- This will change the mode/style of a waypoint beam.
Minimap Mod Marker
- When enabled, the waypoint will show up on the minimap if the minimap mod is enabled.
- Changes the color of the marker on the minimap.
- Changes the mode/style of the marker on the minimap.
Direction Mod Marker
- When enabled, the waypoint will show on the direction mod compass.
- Changes the color of the marker on the compass.
- Changes the mode/style of the marker on the compass.