The NickHider mod is a simple mod that allows you to hide your username and skin for yourself and others.
Mod was created by Sk1er
How to enable NickHider.
- Click esc to open the Badlion Mod Slideout
- Search for “NickHider” (be sure to have it enabled like in the picture)
How can I change the settings of the mod?
- Click on the settings option beside the switch for the NickHider mod in the Badlion Mod Slideout.
- In order to use the “Hide Other Names” option you’ll have to enable the “Hide Names” option.
- This option will randomize people’s usernames if enabled.
- If you have the “Hide Other Names” option enabled then you could also set up a prefix and a suffix.
- You can change a prefix or suffix by typing your preferred prefix and suffix behind “Prefix” and “Suffix” underneath the options.
- In order to use the “Hide Other Skins” option you’ll have to enable the “Hide Skins” option. - This option will change all skins to the default Steve’s or Alex’s skin.
- In order to use the “User Player Skin For All” and “Use Real Skin For Self” you’ll have to enable both the “Hide Skins” and “Hide Other Skins” option.
- The “User Player Skin For All” option will change all user’s skin to your own skin.
- The “Use Real Skin For Self” option will change your skin from either Steve or Alex back to your own skin.