Saturation is essentially a hidden hunger bar that determines how long you can go without eating.
This mod allows you to see the true value of different foods and how long you have until you need to eat again.
How to enable the Saturation mod
- Press ESC, then click on "Badlion Client Settings".
- Search for "Saturation".
- Enable the mod and click on the settings button to open up its menu.
- The menu gives you various customizable settings like:
1. Mode - you can choose between two options - icon and number. Note: if you want to move them to a different position on your screen, use the GUI editing menu.
2. Text Color - lets you change the color of the Saturation mod number. It doesn't change the color of the icon.
3. Background Color - lets you change the color of background.3.1 - tick/untick the orange box to show/hide the background color.
4. Fancy Font - changes the font from the default Minecraft font to a fancier font.