Perspective mod allows you to view 360 degrees of your character.
How to enable and use the Perspective mod
- Press ESC and click on "Badlion Client Settings".
- Search for "Perspective".
- Enable the mod and click on the settings button.
- You will see two settings:
1. F5 Menu - once you have enabled that setting, press your toggle perspective key (by default it's F5) three times to enable and lock the perspective mod. Press F5 again to go back to the first-person view.
2. Toggle Perspective keybind - Click on the dark box and press any key to set a keybind. Once you have done that, press the key which you have set as a keybind to toggle the perspective mod. Unlike the "F5 Menu" setting, this one does not offer the option to lock the perspective view - it only toggles the perspective view when you hold the key.