Teamspeak is a simple mod that allows you to have a Teamspeak Overlay. You can talk to people, move channels and connect to TeamSpeak servers.
You are required to have Teamspeak Mod enabled for this to work.
How to find the Teamspeak Mod
Do the following:
- Press ESC on your keyboard and click the "Mods" button.
- Search for "TeamSpeak".
- Click on the toggle switch button to enable the mod, and click on the mod to open its settings.
How to use Teamspeak Mod
- Press ‘J’ to open up the Teamspeak Overlay. This hotkey may vary; therefore, you should go to your Schematica settings or Minecraft Control Settings to find yours.
1. You can use this button to connect to TeamSpeak servers. Clicking on this button will open a new pop-up window where you will need to write the server address, password, and your nickname.
2. You can use this button to disconnect from a TeamSpeak server.
3. You can use this button to mute/unmute your microphone.
4. You can use this button to mute/unmute sounds.
Showcasing the TeamSpeak overlay
Check if TSQuery is up to date. If ClientQuery is not up to date, you will be required to do the following. Search for ClientQuery which can be found in Tools > Options > Addons. If it's not up to date, please download the latest version here: Download
Once this is up to date, restart Badlion Client; the Teamspeak Mod should work after restart.