The Block Overlay mod is a simple mod that will color the block that you’re currently pointing at.
How to enable Block Overlay.
- Click esc to open the Badlion Mod Slideout
- Search for “Block Overlay” (be sure to have it enabled like in the picture)
How can I change the settings of the mod?
- Click on the settings option beside the switch for the Block Overlay mod in the Badlion Mod Slideout.
- You can change the outline color and the fill color by pressing on the color on the right side of the text.
- You can enable or disable the outline color and the fill color by ticking the square. If the square is ticked then it’s enabled, but if it isn’t ticked then it’s disabled.
- You can change the thickness of the outlining by using the slider. The scale is 0-10 where 0 is the thinnest outlining and 10 the biggest outlining.