Information about the mod
The Block Overlay mod is a simple mod that will color the block you're currently pointing at.
Enabling the mod
- To enable this mod, you will need to open the mod menu by pressing Right Shift, find BlockOverlay, and tick the slider under the mod.
- You just need to click on the Block Overlay mod to open its settings to edit this mod.
- You can enable/disable the outline and fill colors by ticking the boxes in front of the color box. Also, you can choose any color for the outline and fill.
- You can change the outline thickness by using the slider.
- Show Focussed Side Only highlights only one side of the block you are pointing at.
- The "Use Block Models for Some Blocks" feature removes all the unnecessary outlines for all objects that are not "full blocks".