The enchant glint on items can be irritating and can cause extreme lag. However, Badlion comes with everything you need! Enchant Glint is a feature that you can enable and disable the purple glow! You can also use this mod to customize the glint color for specific Minecraft items.
Enabling the mod
Do the following to enable the mod:
- Press the ESC key on your keyboard and click the "Mods" button.
- Search for "Enchant Glint".
- Enable the mod by clicking on the highlighted button, and then click on the mod icon to open its settings.
Enchant Glint Settings
1. Disable all enchantment glints - if enabled, enchant glint gets removed from every enchanted item.
2. Default Glint Color - changes the default enchant glint color.
3. Add Custom Glint - this option allows you to customize enchant glint color for specific items that you have selected in the mod's settings menu.
You can add an item by writing its name in the "Item" text field or by holding an item and clicking the "Use held item" button.
You can also use this option to disable glint for specific items.