Cosmetics are a visual add-on to your Minecraft character for Badlion. They can only be seen by users who use Badlion Client.
- These cosmetics come in 7 types:
- Prices of cosmetics can vary from $5 USD (hats) all the way to $17 USD (wings).
- Cloaks can be created by partnered servers (that use Badlion Anti-Cheat) and Content Creators!
- Finally, Shields can be equipped either in the off-hand or equipped onto the user's back.
- You can either visit the Badlion Store.
- You can visit the store in-game by clicking Cosmetics or Store on the front screen of the game.
- If you click Cosmetics, you can select a tab at the top of the menu to choose either Cosmetics or Badlion Store
- In the Cosmetic Store, you can view what cosmetics look like on your Minecraft character. E.G.
- You can configure cosmetics by changing the color or position.
- Note, this is only possible for certain cosmetics, the Shield, Dragon Wings, Pixie Wings, Beret, and the Chroma Bandana.
- You can find out if you can configure a cosmetic by there either being a color wheel or a gear icon.
How can I toggle my cosmetics?
- Cosmetics can be disabled through the cosmetics menu. It is the same function as disabling modifications.