The Coordinates modification can be used to display coordinates and world information instead of having to leave the F3 Debug screen open.
What does it look like?
How to enable the Coordinates mod?
- Firstly, open the Badlion Client mod menu. To do so, simply press “Right Shift”. Alternatively, you can also press “ESC” and open the “Mods” menu.
- Search for “Coordinates” using the search bar and make sure to enable the modification.
- You can access the configuration menu of the modification by clicking on it.
Coordinates Mod settings
- You can use the two buttons “Fancy” and “Simple”, which are located at the top of the settings menu, to switch between the fancy display mode and the simple display mode
- You can reset the modification and/or disable it at the bottom of the modification settings.
Coordinates Mod Fancy settings
- You can adjust the color scheme at the top of your settings.
- Below, you will be able to adjust the Background color and the Background Border Color. Alternatively, you can also disable the Background Color and/or the Border Color by pressing the checkmark.
- Using the Text shadow option, you can also enable/disable the text shadow.
- You can also adjust the border width below if you have the border enabled.
- If you would like to do some additional configuration, you can simply open the “Advanced Settings” menu by pressing the “-” button.
- At the top of the “Advanced Settings” menu, you can enable/disable if locations should be rounded, or not.
- You can also enable/disable if the Biome should be shown and what color the displayed text should have.
- Additionally, you can enable/disable the displaying of the direction you are facing and change the color of the displayed text.
- In the chunk section, you can enable/disable the prefix of the chunk display and if Chunks should be shown. You can also change the color of the displayed text for both the prefix and the suffix.
- At the bottom, you will also have the option to enable the Badlion Font and select the display orientation as well as if you would like the x, y, and z prefix to be shown or not.
Coordinates Mod Simple settings
- At the top of the settings, you can decide the number of decimal places displayed ranging from zero to five.
- Below, you can adjust what coordinates should be shown and the way the coordinates are displayed, as well as configure a custom prefix.
- You can also disable/enable, whether the prefixes should be shown and if you would like a text shadow or not.
- At the bottom of the regular settings, you can also adjust the different colors that are used to display the text, as well as the formatting.
- In the “Advanced Settings” menu, which you can open by pressing the “-” button, you will be able to enable/disable the display of the Biome, the direction, and the chunks
- At the bottom, you can enable/disable the Badlion Font usage.