In order to use the Badlion Client you must log in two different times from two different accounts:
- The first one you HAVE to use is your Badlion Client account. If you don't have a Badlion Client account, please refer to this help article on how to create an account.
- The second login is different, you can either type down your Minecraft account like a regular Minecraft login.
- You can just log in to the regular Minecraft launcher, and BLC will automatically detect your Minecraft/Microsoft account.
How to add an alt Minecraft account
There are two ways to add an alt into your Badlion Client.
1. Using the Alt Manager and login from there:
2. Login from the Minecraft launcher after your first launch of BLC (without logging out of your other accounts, doing so will remove the accounts from the alt manager).