What is Debug Mode?
This mode allows our team to investigate launching issues and other problems. You should not be enabling Debug Mode unless you have been instructed by any of our Tech Support team members or developers.
Launching the game in Debug Mode
If you have been asked to launch the game in Debug Mode but do not know how to do it, you need to do the following:
- Open the Badlion Client launcher and click the settings button, as shown in the screenshot below.
- Find Debug Settings and tick the "Launch Minecraft in Debug Mode" checkbox.
- If you have issues launching the game and have been asked to submit your debug mode logs, click the "LAUNCH" button and wait for it to load for a few minutes. Remember that this will not fix the launching issue but generate more detailed logs about your issue.
- If you have issues in the game, you need to click the "LAUNCH" button, wait for the game to launch, and recreate the issue in the game.
- Click on "Submit Bug Report" right after you have launched Minecraft or waited at least 5 minutes for the launcher to show either "launching" or "running."