If you are here, that means Minecraft has run out of memory. There are 2 quick and easy fixes for this issue:
- If you have increased your memory lately and it is the first time you are seeing this error, you should try lowering your memory back down to 1G (1024MB).
- If you have not touched your memory settings and this is the first time you encounter this error, you should try raising the allocated memory by a little bit.
Here is a visual guide as to how you can increase/decrease memory:
- Click on "Settings" on the launcher
- You can now adjust your memory using this slider
- If none of the above works, you should consider submitting a bug report so that we can work on this with you.