Information about the mod
The AutoText mod is a simple mod that allows you to send a pre-configured message or execute a command by pressing a single button.
Note: some servers do not allow the usage of macros and can get you punished!
Enabling the mod
- To enable this mod, you will need to open the mod menu by pressing Right Shift, find AutoText, and tick the slider under the mod.
Setting up a new macro
- Click on AutoText to open the settings of this mod. Now, you can click on “Create New Macro”.
- When you create a new macro, it will be named “Name” by default; to change this, add a command and keybind click on the cogwheel.
- Now, you can insert a name for your macro, add a command that you want to be sent, and set up a keybind for easier use.
- To set up a new keybind, click “None” and press the key that you want to use. If the key you’ve selected becomes red, your key is already in use; if it is white, it means that the key is not linked to anything else.
- To delete a macro, you need to press the trash bin.
- To enable a macro, you just need to tick the box next to the trash bin.