What is the Animations Mod?
It is a built-in Badlion Client mod that allows you to use 1.7 or 1.8 animations, depending on your preference.
How to find and enable the Animations Mod?
Do the following:
- Press ESC on your keyboard and click the "Mods" button.
- Use the search bar or scroll through the mods menu to find the Animations Mod.
- Enable it by clicking the toggle button, and click on it to open its settings.
Animations Mod Settings
You will see the following settings:
- If toggled, the game uses 1.7 hitboxes for entities.
- This option allows you to toggle the item holding position from 1.7.
- This option allows you to choose between 1.8 and 1.7 item switching animations. It changes the animation when you switch items in your hand.
- This option centers the inventory if you have an active position effect.
- This option allows you to use block-hitting animations for swords and bows from 1.7.
- This option allows you to toggle the heart blinking animation when taking damage.
- This option allows you to use the hit tint on armor from 1.7.
- This option allows you to use the smooth sneaking animation from 1.7.
- This option allows you to use the eat/drink animations from 1.7.
- This option changes the thrown item animation. If toggled, thrown items will face you.
- This option changes the held fishing rod position on your screen.
- This option changes the animation when you swing your sword.
- This option changes the draw animation for bows.
- This option allows you to never stop swinging on screen when attacking. Please keep in mind that this is a visual effect only and does not give any unfair advantages over other players.
Old Enchant Glint
- This option allows you to use the old enchant glint from 1.7. The 1.7 glint moves faster and in different directions on enchanted items.
- This option allows you to switch items from right to left hand.
Remove 1.8 Skins
- This option allows you to remove 1.8/slim/Alex skins. If you disable this option and have a 1.8 skin, you will see two black bars (missing textures) on the back of your skin. To fix this, you need to use a skin that is made for the classic skin model.
- This option removes any text that shows up in the middle of the screen.