Item Counter Mod
Item Counter is a mod that allows you to count the number of items in your inventory, splitting them into different sections so you can have it organized.
How does it look in-game?
In this guide, we will go through the following points:
How do I enable it?
In order to enable the Item Counter mod, you will need to do the following:
- Open the mods menu by clicking the key you've set for it. Default is Right Control.
- Search for "Item Counter" in the search box.
- Click the switcher to enable the mod. If the background color becomes blue, it means you've enabled it correctly.
How do I use it?
It's really simple! Once you have enabled it, you will be able to see the items below near your Hotbar:
- Golden Apple
- God Apple
If you do not want some of these items, you can easily hide them:
- Follow the instructions above till the second step.
- Click the cog near the switcher.
- Click the switcher of the item you would like to disable in order to hide it.