The Keystrokes mod can display your WASD, mouse, spacebar, and arrow keystrokes in real-time. However, you can also add your own keys.
- Open the Badlion mod menu using Right Shift, or alternatively by pressing Escape, and selecting “Mods”.
- Using the search bar, search for “Keystrokes”, and make sure the mod is toggled on.
- You can access the mod configuration by clicking on the mod.
- Create a new key to be displayed on the screen.
- Delete an existing key.
- Key-specific configuration, including display character.
- The color of the default key background.
- The color of the key background when the key is pressed.
- The color of the font used to display the keys.
- The color of the font when the key is pressed.
- The thickness of the spacebar key.
- The time the text color takes to fade back to normal.
- The global size of the CPS counter below mouse button keys.
- Whether or not the text in the display has a shadow.
- The color of the border around each key.
- The width of the border around each key.
- The size of the key text.
- The use of the Badlion font, and whether to use WASD or arrow keys in the display.
- Resets the mod, restoring default configuration.
- Disables or enables the mod.