The TimeChanger mod allows you to change the time, speed of the day/night cycle, and sky type.
Enabling The Mod
In order to enable the TimeChanger mod, you will need to do the following:
- Open the mods menu by clicking the keybind you've set for it. The default keybind is Right-Shift.
- Search for "TimeChanger" in the search box and enable the first mod that appears using the toggle.
You can adjust the following settings to make use of the mod.
- By adjusting this slider, you can change the time of day that will appear in your world.
- Selecting an item under the “Time Preset” dropdown will change the time of day to that preset.
- Adjusting the time speed slider will change the speed of the day/night cycle.
- When enabled, this option will freeze the day/night cycle to whatever it’s set to under the day/night slider or time preset.
Overworld Sky Type
- Selecting an item under the “Overworld Sky Type” dropdown will change the overworld sky type based on the selected item.