The Ping mod is a simple mod that will show you the latency between you and the server.
How to enable the Ping mod.
- Click ESC to open the Badlion Mod Slideout
- Search for “Ping” (be sure to have it enabled like in the picture)
How can I change the settings of the mod?
- Click on the settings option beside the switch for the Ping mod in the Badlion Mod Slideout.
- You can change the text, background and foreground color by pressing on the color on the right side of the text.
- You can enable or disable the background color by ticking the square. If the square is ticked then it’s enabled, but if it isn’t ticked then it’s disabled.
- You can change the mode from the ping mod to either text or an icon.
- You can enable or disable the fancy font for the ping mod.