The Mod Locking option lets you lock together multiple GUI mods. By doing that, it lets you move and change the size of the locked GUI mods at once.
How to use the Mod Locking option
- Enable the GUI mods that you want to lock in the GUI editing screen.
- Click on the "Enable GUI Editing" button.
- Move together at least two GUI mods. It doesn't matter which side of the GUI mod is connected with other GUI mods. As long as there is no gap between them and GUI mods are not connected by corners, the mod locking option should work.
- Once you have moved together at least two GUI mods, move the mouse cursor over them and you will see an icon of an open lock. Click on it to lock mods together.
- Once you have locked mods together, you can move and change the size of them at once. If you want to unlock mods, click on the same lock icon.
A video of the mod locking, size changing, moving and unlocking: