The Zoom mod allows you to zoom in on something in-game just like Optifines famous zoom feature.
Enabling The Mod
To enable the Zoom mod, you will need to do the following:
- First, open the mods menu by clicking the key/bind you've set for it. The default keybind is Right-Shift.
- Search for "zoom" in the search box and enable the first mod that appears using the toggle.
To use the mod in-game, simply press the keybind you set for zoom. By default, this is “C.” You can adjust the following settings to use the mod.
Use Optifine Zoom
- Toggling this will override all your settings which you have set and use the default Optifine zoom feature.
- Clicking the gray text box will allow you to set the keybind for the zoom feature. When this keybind is pressed, the zoom feature will be activated.
- When enabled, this setting will toggle zoom mode if the zoom key is pressed once.
Scroll to Zoom In Farther
- When toggled, you can adjust the zoom level using your mouse's scroll wheel.
Smooth Camera Movement
- When enabled, your camera motion will appear smooth when zoomed in.
- Whenever you click the zoom keybind, you will zoom in with a smooth transition.
Scroll Zoom Speed
- Adjusts the speed at which the camera zooms in when using the scroll wheel.
- Adjusts the amount of zoom used when the zoom keybind is pressed.
Zoom Mouse Sensitivity
- When enabled, whenever you zoom in, your mouse sensitivity will adjust automatically so that the camera moves at the same speed.
Zoom Mouse Sensitivity Ratio
- Adjusts how mouse sensitivity is changed when zoomed in. For example, a higher ratio means higher sensitivity at lower zoom levels.