Can I transfer purchased cosmetics or Premium/Premium+ to a different Minecraft account?
It is possible only if you purchased cosmetics or Premium/Premium+ less than 48 hours ago. If you purchased them less than 48 hours ago and want to transfer them, please submit a request as soon as possible.
What should I do if my Minecraft account was stolen and I purchased cosmetics more than 48 hours ago?
The only option is to contact Mojang Support at https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new. If you purchased your Java Edition Minecraft account from the official Mojang/Minecraft or Microsoft website/store, they should be able to help you get access to your Minecraft account back and assign it to a new Microsoft account.
How can I get my cosmetics transferred?
You need to submit a request. You can do it by following the instructions we have included below.
- You first need to go to https://support.badlion.net/hc/en-us/requests/new.
- Select the "Payments & Billing" contact reason.
- Locate "Type Of Billing Issue" and select "Transferring Purchase".
- Fill out the required fields. Your request should look like the example below.
- Once you have filled out the fields, click the "Submit" button. After that, check your email for any updates.