What is Tech Support
Tech Support plays a critical role in providing frontline support to all Badlion Client users. It is their responsibility to ensure that every user receives appropriate support and is satisfied with the service.
Additionally, they must work to prevent users from switching to other Minecraft Clients due to unresolved Badlion Client issues or bugs.
Tech Support is responsible for:
- Handling bug reports submitted by Badlion Client users.
- Answering users' questions on our support platforms (forums and Discord).
- Helping users resolve any issues (game bugs, technical issues, and computer-related problems).
- Assisting other Badlion staff team members when necessary.
Do you want to join the Tech Support team and help the community? Feel free to apply using the form linked at the bottom of this article. Please note that this is a volunteer position.
- At least 14 years old.
- Willing to sign an NDA.
- If under 18, have parents willing to cosign an NDA.
- Fluent in English.
- Good communication.
- In-depth knowledge of the Badlion Client and Minecraft.
- Some knowledge of computers (how operating systems work, how to update drivers, etc.).
- Willing to work in a team and improve yourself.
- Be able to speak fluently in different languages.
- Previous experience helping people of all ages and backgrounds.
How to apply
You must fill out this form to apply.
If you do not receive a response from us after 30 days of the application submission date, your application got rejected.