The Emotes section of the Badlion Client settings allows you to adjust the Badlion Client emotes to your preference.
- Press “ESC” on your keyboard to open the Menu Screen.
- Click on “BLC Options”.
- Click on “Emotes”.
After navigating to the Emotes section in the settings, you will see the following options:
- Enables or disables all Badlion Client emotes. Disabling this option will also hide emotes from other players.
Hide cosmetics in emotes:
- Enables or disables all player cosmetics during emotes.
Hide held items in emotes:
- Enables or disables held item visibility during emotes.
Hide name tags in emotes:
- Enables or disables all player name tags during emotes.
Hide armor in emotes:
- This option allows you to disable or enable armor visibility during emotes.
Make all emotes infinite:
- Enables or disables infinite emotes. Enabling this option will cause emotes to loop until they are manually ended by the player. Emotes can be ended by ‘PVP’, building, or performing some other task.
Enable running in emotes:
- Enables or disables your ability to move while performing emotes.
See other players’ emotes while running:
- Enables or disables visibility of emotes performed by players while they are moving.
Default Emote perspective:
This option allows you to change the default perspective used for viewing the emote. You can switch between these two perspectives:
- Second Person:
- Third Person: