The social settings allow you to adjust settings relating to the Badlion friend, chat, and party systems.
You can find the Social settings by doing the following:
- Press the “ESC” key
- Click “BLC Options”
- Scroll down to the “Social” menu
In the social settings menu, you will find settings for all of Badlion Client’s social features. You will have access to the settings displayed below.
- Show Current Server to Friends: displays your current server in the Friend menu
- Notify Friend Status Change: shows a notification on your screen when your friend appears online
- Notify Only Favorite Friends: will only show notifications for favorited friends
- Show last online to friends: when enabled, your friends can see when you were last online
- Inform about offline friend requests: displays a notification when you receive a friend request offline
- Toggle Friends: opens the friends list menu.
- Allow Invites From: selects who you can receive friend invites from
Status: sets a status visible to your friends
- Notify On New PM: receive a notification when you receive a private message
- Notify On New Public Message: receive a notification when someone types in the public BLC chat
Open BLC Chat: opens the Badlion Client Chat interface
- Party Join/Leave Notifications: notifies you when someone joins or leaves your party
- Open Party Menu: sets the keybind for opening the party menu
- Allow Party Invites From: controls who can send you party invites